Friday, May 30, 2008

Anti Abortion is the Love of Children



For a long time I was motivated by impassionate discipline to acknowledge that abortion is wrong. It was a simple act of obedience to God, but nothing more. For many people I assume


that is the same case. This discipline proved itself incomplete, not because I couldn't learn how to debate abortion, but because I wasn't motivated to do anything about it.
Over the next few years I never questioned my opposition to abortion, i simply accepted it. it wasn't until i got to know a child for the first time that i understood the drive behind why abortion has to end.

Every time I see a child in context with abortion I shiver. I can't stand abortion because I know a child and Love that child, and in loving one I have learned to love them all. The question I can't figure out is how so many people who see and know and love their own children can still commit to abortion so passionately. It makes me question, has the world forgotten how to Love, or am i mistaken in thinking of what Love is? It Makes me want to ask, what do you Care about so much more than the Child?

http://invhalo.googlepages.com/inversehalo

http://invhalo.googlepages.com/inversehaloart






No comments: